Rad Reading – January

This month I read Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, by JK Rolling. It’s is Harry’s fourth year of Hogwards of Witchcraft and Wizardry, and a bizarre entire in Harry’s name into the Triwizard Tournament, in which he has to compete with love and he’s life on the line. This book has magic, horror, comedy, love, and thriller. I could not stop reading. Some part are very sad and make a cry, while others make me laugh my head off. So if you like this kinds of book, there is a hole series eight books to injoy! This is only the beginning of this series and it is awesome. That is why I like Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. From the beginning i like neville longbottom He is a funny, kind, and smart character. In the book he is a very smart guy, he help harry to complete on of the challenges! One of he famous quotes is “You know, if you’re interested in plants, you should use Goshawk’s Guide To Herbology. There’s someone in Tibet who’s growing gravity resistant trees… Harry: Neville, no offense, but I really don’t care about plants.” My favorite quote is “Who’re you going with, then?” said Ron.
“Angelina,” said Fred promptly, without a trace of embarrassment.
“What?” said Ron, taken aback. “You’ve already asked her?”
“Good point,” said Fred. He turned his head and called across the common room, “Oi! Angelina!”
Angelina, who had been chatting with Alicia Spinnet near the fire, looked over at him.
“What?” She called back.
“Want to come to the ball with me?”
Angelina gave Fred a sort of appraising look.
“All right, then,” she said, and she turned back to Alicia and carried on chatting with a bit of a grin on her face.
“There you go,” said Fred to Harry and Ron, “piece of cake.” Because when i was reading this at nine in the evening it made me laugh, and I woke up my sister!