Rad Reading-September

Today I will tell you about a book this I read. This book is call Brave Ollie possum by Ethan Nicolle. The books plot is that Ollie is very scared of a monster. Ollie parents own an Italian restaurant. The monster is haunting Ollie. The monster is called the Glorch. The Glorch loves to eat children. Ollie is trying to escape her. While being a possum. I love this book, the plot, the story telling, and the characters. My favorite character is Ollie. Ollie never gave up even though he was getting chased by a monster. My favorite quote from Brave Ollie possum is “Souls will be fed and shaped from the inside out. That much is inescapable” Ollie was still a human inside even through he was possum.

One thought on “Rad Reading-September”

1. Remember to italicize your title. I would love to know more about the novel as I think that there is more to the plot. I would also love to know more about why you liked it. Finally, you must remember to include a quote and explanation for the character trait. Use the instructions, examples and check list to help you be more successful in the future. 🙂