The Genie’s Wishes

A genies has an appeared. He said to me “you have three wishes. But my only rule is you can’t wish for more wishes!” I thought for a while. I grabbed a piece of paper and a pencil. I started to write down things I want like: money to help pay the bills, an aerial rig to practices everyday without wasting or worrying about gas, puppy to keep me company when my sister leaves (preferably a sheepadoodle), and a car for my sister to help her once she leaves. Once I was done I asked him “can everything on this paper appear in my garage?” The genie snapped and I heard a loud sound. Iran in my garage and found a money, an aerial rig, a sheepadoodle, and a car for my sister! The genie appeared and scared five years off my life. “Now! What is your seconded wish?” I thought for even longer. “Can all my family and friends be healthy?” And with that and a loud bang, my friends and family were healthy. “Now what is your last wish!?” Asked the genie so loud my ear rang. Without a second I said “for happiness in this world” I felt a nice breeze, and he was gone. With at experienced I noticed that everyone is happy, but too happy. I was kind of freaked out. A couple of day go by and I’m just scared. That night I called for the genie. Then again he appeared. “Please please” I begged “I don’t want to live in this world everyone is too happy” I started to cry. “Fine” and with that and a loud bang. Maybe I shouldn’t have tricked a genie.